Islamic Waqf as a Tools of Corporate Social Responsibility
Arab Republic of Egypt - Ministry of Industry & Foreign Trade
May 8, 2012
This research aims to shed light on the role of the Islamic Waqf as a tools of corporate social responsibility. Islamic Waqf can play an important role in activating the principle of corporate social responsibility through the following:
- Achieving sustainable development through sustainability achieved by endowments.
- Achieving the practice of corporate social responsibility better, to also include small and medium enterprises by contributing to the foundations.
- The possibility of the contribution of many companies in the work of the Waqf and one open area to participate in the endowment for the development of its resources, and to achieve coordination between the various companies in the field of social responsibility.
- The ability to work projects and a national strategy to solve chronic problems such as unemployment, literacy and others.
- Reduce dependence on foreign grants
-A link between the three forces, a business, government and civil society.
Note: Downloadable document is in Arabic.
Number of Pages in PDF File: 37
Keywords: Islamic Waqf, corporate social responsibility, Islamic countriesworking papers series
Date posted: May 9, 2012
© 2013 Social Science Electronic Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This page was processed by apollo6 in 0.797 seconds