Porcupine Diplomacy Produces Summit (Ave.) Accord
William Mitchell Magazine, Vo. 17, No. 2, Spring 1999
4 Pages Posted: 24 Mar 2010
Date Written: Spring 1999
While William Mitchell College of Law was officially formed in 1956 through the merger of two local evening law schools, there had been discussion of a merger for years before 1956. Even after the merger, the two parts of the new institution continued to operate mostly separately. The acquisition of a building at 2100 Summit Avenue, in St. Paul, in 1958 finally allowed the two schools to become one and to enter the modern era of legal education.
Keywords: St. Paul College of Law, Minneapolis-Minnesota College of Law, William Mitchell College of Law, legal education, Minnesota
Suggested Citation: Suggested Citation