About the 24th St.Gallen International Competition Law Forum ICF
8 Pages Posted: 13 Mar 2017
Date Written: March 13, 2017
27 & 28 April 2017
The annual destination for more than 200 participants from the practicing bar, the business world, public authorities, academia, and the judiciary.
Some of the most distinguished speakers in the field of competition law will address an array of current topics. Highlights include:
· Presumptions and fictions in competition law – the practical impact
· Boundaries of competition law: excluded sectors
· Competition law and economics post Brexit
· Sports, sports broadcasting and competition law
· Presidents' breakfast
· The extended General Court as a competition law court
· In-house counsels’ major concerns
· The role of a fact-based approach in antitrust
Taking place in one of Switzerland’s most beautiful cities, the St.Gallen ICF gives you the opportunity to meet, discuss and network with fellow competition lawyers and leading competition law experts from all over the world.
Download the attached flyer to view the full program, the list of speakers and registration info!
Suggested Citation: Suggested Citation