Effect of Price, Promotion, Trust Marks and Customer Satisfaction on Customer Loyalty in Packaging Products Mineral Water Aqua
14 Pages Posted: 16 Jan 2019
Date Written: January 5, 2019
This study aims to test:
1. The effect of price on customer loyalty aqua products,
2. Influence on customer loyalty promotion of aqua products,
3. Effect of brand trust on customer loyalty aqua products,
4. The influence of customer satisfaction on customer loyalty aqua products,
5. Effect of price, promotion, brand trust, and customer satisfaction to customer loyalty aqua products.
The purpose of this study was to obtain reliable knowledge and also right about the effect of pricing, promotion, brand trust and customer satisfaction on customer loyalty aqua products. This research was conducted in Indonesia, with a sample of 406 respondents. Data were analyzed using Structural Equation Modeling (SEM), where the purpose of this study was to test the theory, engineering analysis is done based SEM (based covariance SEM). SEM approach chosen in this study is using a PLS. Software used to perform analysis with the PLS approach in research is SmartPLS 3.0. The results showed that the variables that have a major influence on customer loyalty are customer satisfaction. While the variable that has a low impact on customer loyalty is the price. Price has a negative coefficient path which indicates that prices have a negative correlation direction. It can be said if a person has a high loyalty is not necessarily accompanied by the courage to issue a premium price for goods or services to be purchased.
Keywords: Price, Is promotional, Brand Trust, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Loyalty
JEL Classification: Economics
Suggested Citation: Suggested Citation