Influence Motivation of Entrepreneurs, Self-Efficacy, Skills Heritage, Attitude and Personality against Interest of Business
22 Pages Posted: 26 Jan 2019
Date Written: January 13, 2019
This study aims to identify and analyze:
1. The effect of entrepreneurial motivation on the interests of entrepreneurship,
2. The effect of self-efficacy on entrepreneurship interests,
3. The influence of entrepreneurial skills in entrepreneurship interests,
4. The influence of attitudes towards entrepreneurship interests,
5. Personality influences on entrepreneurship interests,
6. Effect of motivation for entrepreneurship, self-efficacy, entrepreneurship skills, attitudes and personality towards the interests of entrepreneurship.
The purpose of this study is to obtain testing knowledge and theory about motivation for entrepreneurship, self-efficacy, entrepreneurship skills, attitudes and personality towards the interests of entrepreneurship. This research was conducted in Indonesia precisely in Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang, and Bekasi with a total sample. Data processing is done using SEM techniques and smartPLS 3.0 applications. The results of this study show influence.
Keywords: Motivation Of Entrepreneurs, Self efficacy, Skills Heritage, Attitude And Persoality Against Interest of Business
Suggested Citation: Suggested Citation