The Effect of the Family Environment, Learning Readiness, Discipline Learning on Learning Motivation in Vocational Schools in East Jakarta
14 Pages Posted: 12 Jul 2019
Date Written: July 5, 2019
Learning is an obligation for a student. From the whole process of education, activities learn is the most basic activities. To support learning activities the role of the family environment is quite important to give a sense of comfort, in addition to factors outside of the factors within the student, namely learning readiness and learning discipline are important things to increase learning motivation. Research this done in Indonesia with use object Vocational students in East Jakarta. Samples used for research this is 155 respondents. D nature research this data analysis is done using analysis linear regression with application Statistical Product and Service Solutions ( SPSS) version 25. This study aims to:
1) determine the effect of the family environment on learning motivation;
2) knowing the effect of learning readiness on learning motivation;
3) knowing the discipline of learning towards learning motivation; and
4) the influence of the family environment, learning readiness, and learning discipline on learning motivation.
To answer the hypothesis in this study using multiple regression with F test and t-test. It can be concluded that:
(1) there is no influence of the family environment on learning motivation;
(2) there is an effect of learning readiness on learning motivation;
(3) there is no influence of learning discipline on learning motivation; and
(4) there is no influence of family environment, learning readiness, and learning discipline on learning motivation.
Keywords: Family environment, Learning readiness, Discipline learning, and Motivation to learn
Suggested Citation: Suggested Citation