Russia and USA Scenario Planning – Trump and Putin Meeting – Business Boom or Lonely to Prove that They are Right?
Foreign Policy News, 2018
7 Pages Posted: 30 Jun 2020
Date Written: July 16, 2018
• Putin and Trump, leaders arguably with hostile powers. Their meeting holds significant importance in history, requiring scenario planning to structure long-term business relationships and a defense playground for both countries.
• It will provide assurances; to the operating companies both in Russia and USA soil, promote new ventures. The sanctions imposed for underlying reasons could be lifted as issues are addressed.
• Trump, a businessman and Putin, ex-KGB, hence potential benefactors are both oligarchs and political actors Impending chances of joint ventures in research, Artificial Intelligence, and military activities exist.
• Potentially advantaged USA companies: Exxon, Mondelez International Inc, PepsiCo, McDonald’s, Johnson & Johnson, KAZAN (Sputnik), Boeing Co, Ford Motor, Microsoft Corp, Cisco Systems Inc’s., Abbott Laboratories.
• Advantage to Russian companies: Rosoboronexport, KrEnergo, Basic Element Company, Central European Aluminum Company, GAZ Group, Russian Machines Corporation, Basel Aero, Insurance company IJSCIngosstrakh, Soyuz Bank, Non-state pension fundSocium, Glavstroy Corporation and alcoholic beverages, BasEl Real Estate, Glavstroy-Management, Kuban AgroHolding, AquaDin (LLC).
Keywords: Putin,Trump,Scenario planning,Geoploitical,Politics,Power,Military,International business,banks,Oil & Gas,Boeing, Automobiles, Insurance, Emerging Markets,sanctions,BRICS,Exports,Imports,Artificial Intelligence,KGB,Syria,Africa,Latin Americas,Oligarchs,China,Asia,Europe,Exxon,Microsoft,PepsiCo,trade
JEL Classification: A11,B21,B22,B26,C22,C44,C53,D74,D86,E24,E32,E42,E51,E61,F33,F36,F44,F53,G33,G38,H56,H71,J24,M16,O52
Suggested Citation: Suggested Citation