Prussia To Russia Business Strategy And Foreign Policy – Economic War In Europe
Foreign Policy News https://foreignpolicynews.org/2015/07/14/prussia-to-russia-business-strategy-and-foreign-policy-economic-war-in-europe/
8 Pages Posted: 14 Apr 2021
Date Written: July 14, 2015
• Russia is a pill Europe cannot swallow nor can spill; exit costs from Russian trade and foreign relations will have long lasting and adverse effects on businesses and trade globally.
• The factors discussed in this article indicate the economic war in Europe. Greece bail out or not, Russia is in a win-win position with deep trade roots in the EU.
• Moscow holds a position to influence policies/opinions with ties on the far right and hard left. Moscow may employ divide-and-conquer strategies towards Greece and others to undermine the EU and NATO.
• Russia is vital in BRICs, and could join with Greece to create large-scale energy projects including a pipeline to carry gas from former Soviet states to Europe.
• West sanctions against Russian target major financial, energy and military industries. The EU needs a coherent strategy towards Russia. Russia is seeking strategic military partnerships with various EU countries.
Keywords: Russia, Trade,Import, Export, Foreign Relations, Global, Business, Policies, BRICS, Energy, Projects, Europe, Eurasia, Sanctions, Financial, Military, Strategic, NATO, Economics, War, Bank, Risk, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, History, Colonial, Succession
JEL Classification: A11, BOO, D24, D74, E44, E51, F51, F61, F62, G18, G24, G32, G34H25, H26, K33, L26, L98, M16, N4, N70
Suggested Citation: Suggested Citation